Walk, Jog, or Run it
100 km, 50 km or 25 km - your choice
A unique endurance challenge along the Thames Path Trail. Fantastic scenery & great hospitality - for any charity!
The River Thames
Alongside Britain's greatest river!
From Putney Bridge it's upstream on the flat tow path to Henley for the 100 k'ers, via historic Runnymede & Windsor.
We support you!
All you need, every step of the way
Covered rest stops en route with free food, snacks & drinks. Medics, pace walkers, massage & shuttle buses.
Fundraise for ...
A charity that is special to you!
With over 400 charities involved already - you can choose. It's Your Challenge, Your Way, for Your Charity!
Do it your way!
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it!
Will you be taking on the 100km ultra marathon? Or perhaps the step up to 50km or 25km - push yourself further!
A challenge for all
Join on your own - or create a team
Individuals will meet others and can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We support you all!
Thames Path Challenge
Walk it, Jog it, Run it! 12 - 13th September 2015
The Thames Path Trail is unique - varied & beautiful scenery, steeped in history - and a superb backdrop for a 'festival' of endurance challenges. Back for its fourth year, you can take on 100km, 50km or 25km as a walk, jog, or run - in aid of a charity of your choice.
Perfect to enter as a team of friends, family or colleagues - you can also join as an individual, fully supported by our team. Not just a challenge - it's an unforgettable journey!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you - 24+ hours
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a fully supported ultra & marathon plus.
- Mostly flat 100km route. Following the river all the way!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team.
- NEW - 'Relay Team' option for groups of 4.
- 100km from Putney to Henley on Thames + 50km & 25km options too!
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en route.
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics & more!
- 100km Runner's Shield - record is 8 hrs 53 mins!
- Choose your distance - it's your challenge!
- Fundraise for a charity of your choice. Over 300 involved.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN WITH LOWER REG FEES FOR 2015
IT'S YOUR CHALLENGE, YOUR WAY, FOR YOUR CHARITY.
If you want to contact our team, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or email at email@example.com