THAMES PATH CHALLENGE 2013
100 or 50km? Walk it, Jog It, Run It? Your Challenge. Your way.
14 - 15 September 2013
The Thames Path National Trail is unique, with its beautiful scenery, steeped in history. The trail serves as a superb backdrop for a simply exceptional challenge, and in September 2013, you can take it on as a walk or run, in aid of a charity of your choice.
- 100 km – Putney to Henley. A tough 24 hour Endurance Walk or Ultra-Marathon run!
- 50 km – A few options to suit all! Two daytime walks or runs, plus an overnight walk.
Sign up as a team of friends, colleagues or family and support each other, or join as an individual and meet fellow challengers along the way. However you tackle the Thames Path Challenge in 2013, you’ll be fully supported by our team! Push yourself for 2013, and do something amazing...
Thinking of signing up a corporate team onto the challenge? Come along to our Open Evening on 11th June to meet the team and find out more about how we can support you with special deals and packages click here to find out more information!
- Walk it! – 50km or 100km at a pace that suits you.
- Run it! – 100km ‘Ultra-Marathon’ or 50km ‘Marathon Plus’.
- Join as an Individual & we'll support you all the way!
- Join as a Team & (5+) receive free event merchandise!
- Fully supported with rest stops every 12.5km.
- Hot food stops provided en-route.
- Fully signed route + GPS files + route cards.
- Pace walkers, medics, physios, masseuses.
- £60 (50km) / £85 (100km) to sign up + fundraising pledge.
- Participant Area with training and fundraising resource.
- Training walks to help you prepare.
In 2012 over 1,500 adventurers took part in the Thames Path Challenge raising over £1 million for UK charities. The 2013 event will be even bigger and better – and there’s a challenge for everyone! Do something special in 2013 – for you and for others – join us on the Thames Path Challenge!
Click here to find out more about the challenge and how to join!
If you have any questions before signing up to the challenge or would like to speak to one of the Thames Path team - please contact us on 0207 609 6695 or request more information by clicking here.
Check out our other 2013 events in the Challenge Series...
||London 2 Brighton Challenge - 25/26 May 2013|
The 100km tough sister event in May 2013 from capital to coast- just as rewarding - Run or Walk it for your charity - check out our website at: www.london2brightonchallenge.com!
||Trans Pennine Challenge - 22/23 June 2013 |
New for 2013 - the Trans-Pennine Challenge will take on the classic 100km Trail from Manchester to Sheffield - or as a 50km challenge. Walk or Run it for a charity of your choice! www.transpenninechallenge.com