Walk, Jog, or Run it
100km, 50km, or 25km
A unique endurance challenge along the Thames Path Trail. With some training, our support, and your resolve you'll be amazed how far you can push yourself!
The River Thames
100km of trails. 50 / 25 km options
From the Putney Bridge start it's upstream on the flat tow path to Henley for the 100 k'ers, via historic Runnymede, Windsor and through some wonderful scenery.
We support you!
All you need, every step of the way
Great hospitality with covered rest stops en route - free food, snacks & drinks. Medics, pace walkers, massage, shuttle buses and much more!
Fundraise for ...
A charity that is special to you!
With over 400 charities involved already - you can choose. It's Your Challenge, Your Way, for Your Charity! Go that extra mile in 2015!
Do it your way!
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it!
Will you be taking on the 100km Ultra Challenge? Or perhaps stepping up to a 50km or 25km this time? Whatever you choose - push yourself further!
A challenge for all
Join on your own - or create a Team
Individuals will meet others and can join in with paced groups. Teams can help each other. We support you all - right to the finish line!
Thames Path Challenge
Walk it, Jog it, or Run it! 12-13 September 2015
The Thames Path Trail is unique - varied & beautiful scenery that's steeped in history and a superb backdrop for an Ultra Challenge and our 'festival' of endurance events. You can take on the full 100km, a 50km half, or a 25km section - in aid of a charity of your choice. Most challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and others will run the whole course.
Perfect to enter as a Team of friends, family or colleagues, or join as an Individual - you'll be fully supported by our team all the way. Not just a challenge - it's a unique test and an unforgettable journey. Push yourself further in 2015 - go that extra mile!
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you - 24+ hours
- RUN IT or JOG IT - a fully supported ultra & marathon plus.
- 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley. Also 50km & 25km options
- Join as an Individual or as a Team.
- NEW - 'Relay Team' option for groups of 4. Do 25km each!
- FREE hot meals & drinks + FREE snacks en route.
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics & more!
- 100km male & female 'Runner's Shield' - record is 8 hrs 53 mins!
- Fundraise for a charity of YOUR choice. Over 300 involved.
- Family 'Fun Day' at the Henley finish. Supporters welcome!
- COMING SOON - 'The Henley Loop 10km' - NEW for 2015
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN WITH LOWER REG FEES FOR 2015
IT'S YOUR CHALLENGE, YOUR WAY, FOR YOUR CHARITY.
If you want to contact our team, please ring on 0207 609 6695 or email at email@example.com