ARE YOU A CHARITY?
Action Challenge have developed a reputation for conceiving and delivering some of the most successful, innovative, and professionally operated challenge events within the Third Sector. We provide charities with access to low-risk, centrally marketed events, offering a definitive marketing and recruitment solution coupled with genuine fundraising and growth potential.
Within two years of organising the multi-charity Thames Path Challenge, we have recruited over 4,000 participants taking part in this fantastic challenge – in turn raising well over £2 million for over 400 UK charities. This proves there is a clear market and demand for shorter duration, lower-cost, higher-fundraising yet tough and challenging events.
New for 2014 Action Challenge are launching a portfolio of 4 events across the series of 100 & 50 km walking and running challenges which any charity – large or small can join to instantly start promoting to recruit and generate fundraising. Along with our Series Partners we are looking for charities who would like to partner with us on the Thames Path Challege to benefit from the added exposure and prominence our partner packages offer. To speak to us about Event Partner opportunites please contact Nicola on email@example.com or 0207 609 6695.
If as a charity you are looking to promote the London 2 Brighton Challenge and our other challenge events within the series to your participants all we require is that you complete the short online Charity Authorisation Form and we will then send across you to the following:
- Charity Area on the website - to access vital information regarding the event.
- Listing on the website and registration form as a participating charity.
- Event Marketing Pack - logos, copy, FAQs, imagery (for your website) plus poster/sales brochure templates.
- Access to Participant Area to view the participant related support material.
- Regular reports on participant numbers, event detail and updates.
- A dedicated Client Account Manager to answer all your questions!
firstname.lastname@example.org - 020 7609 6695