ARE YOU A CHARITY?
Action Challenge have developed a reputation for conceiving and delivering some of the most successful, innovative, desirable, and professionally operated challenge events within the Third Sector. We provide charities with access to high-impact, low-risk, centrally marketed events, offering a definitive marketing and recruitment solution coupled with genuine fundraising and growth potential.
For a first year charity challenge – the Thames Path has
been a huge success! In 2012 over 160 charities will benefit from the
sponsorship raised from over 1,400 participants taking on the challenge in aid
of a charity of their choice.
The success of the 2012 Thames Path Challenge, which had over 1,500 participants supporting over 200 charities within a recruitment period of just 6 months proves there is a clear market and demand for shorter duration, lower-cost, higher-fundraising yet tough and challenging events. We estimate that last years event raised approximately £1,000,000 in fundraising for the 200 charities involved.
In addition to this, the Thames Path Challenge sister event the London 2 Brighton Challenge, is going to be an immensely popular event. In our second year of running the event, we have over 150 charities involved and are set to exceed our target of over 3,000 participants.
Now in its second year of running the event, Action Challenge are pleased to invite you to sign your charity up to join the Thames Path Challenge 2013!
Register you charity and allow participants to start fundraising for you!
If you agree with us that the Thames Path Challenge is a fantastic fundraising opportunity and you would like to be involved then all you need to do to sign your charity up is complete the online Charity Authorisation Form and then you will receive:
- Charity Information Pack - detailing the overall event administration process
- Charity Area on the website - to access vital information regarding the event
- Listing on the website and registration form as a participating charity
- A unique booking URL for your charity web site
- Event Marketing Pack - logos, copy, FAQs, imagery (for your website) plus poster/sales brochure templates
- Access to Participant Area to view the participant related support material
- Regular reports on participant numbers, event detail and updates
- A dedicated Client Account Manager to answer all your questions!
For more information please click here to sign your charity up to the Thames Path Challenge!
OR please get in touch if you want more information and a charity pack or to enquire about other events that we organise using the details below: