You pay an online Registration Fee - paid per person for Individuals and each member of a Team & is non-refundable.
- 100km Full Challenge - £69
- 100km 2 Day Option - £69
- 72km '3 Quarter' Challenge - £59
- 50km Half Challenge (1st / 2nd) - £49
- ~25km Quarter Challenge - £39
You ALSO commit to a Minimum Fundraising target for a charity of YOUR choice. 50% of your fundraising has to be received by your charity 6 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining sponsorship plus any extra due, at the latest, 4 weeks after the Challenge. All fundraising goes directly to the charity - normally via an online donation page (justgiving etc). The charity will be in touch within a week or so of you registering.
- 100km - £395 Min Fundraising per person
- 72km - £345 Min Fundraising per person
- 50km - £250 Min Fundraising per person
- ~25km - £150 MiniFundraising per person
Please note: Your charity pay a fee of between £100-£125 (100km) £65-£80 (50km) £35-£45 (25km) per participant. They do not have to pre-buy any places, nor pay any registration fees. Charities only pay for each person that raises the set amount of money.
If you wish to fundraise for a charity not listed, please direct them to the page link below:
TEAMS - can be of all sizes & either fundraise for the same charity, or each member their own. A Team has initially to be set up by a 'TEAM CAPTAIN' and then all members of the Team join individually by confirming the Team's details when registering online.
> Creating a NEW Team
- Choose a Team Captain & a TEAM NAME
- The Team Captain registers first
- The Team Name is required
- Team Captain pays their own Reg Fee
> Joining an EXISTING Team
- Your Captain has already set up the Team
- You're about to join the Team
- You'll need the Team Captain's name
- You'll need the correct Team Name
- You register yourself individually,
- Pay your Reg Fee & commit to fundraise
INDIVIDUALS - our team will support you!
- Complete the registration form
- You can join or create a Team later
- Or go it alone & meet others
- Our 'Trekmasters' are there to support
During online registration you will select how you will be taking on the Challenge - and a start time bracket which have been set to ensure your finish (based on your target time) is within the hours of public transport - so you aren't waiting for hours at the night. All Challenges start on Saturday 10 Sept (bar last 25km option, which starts Sunday)
For details of start times CLICK HERE for the Route page.
THE OTHER THAMES PATH EVENTS
... follow the links to sign up...